1. Certification Form
    For Payoff Information Please submit request form 15 days prior to settlement
  2. Change Request & Complaint Form
    To change or add information on your account. Changes to accounts must be made in writing.
  3. Permit Application - R/R/D/D
    Repair / Replace / Demo / Disconnect
  4. Permit Application - Residential
    Application for a NEW Residential Sewer Lateral Connection
  5. Permit Application - Commercial
    Application for a NEW Commercial (NON-Residential) Sewer Lateral Connection
  1. Application to Transfer Form
    NOTE: Vents & Cleanouts are required to be accessible for the inspection. "Rev 3-15" is the required form for submission.
  2. Transfer of Property Procedure
    Related to Inspection of Transfer Ordinance.
  3. Rules & Regulations Section 6.05
    Rules & Regulations related to Inspection of Transfer Ordinance.
  1. Record Request Form
    To request a copy of public documents
Right to Know Officer: Diane Tobin
Office Hours:  Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
115 Mifflin Street, Pine Grove, PA 17963
Office: 570-345-6433 Ext. 180   Fax: 570-345-4262
State Office of Open Records:
Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Office of Open Records
Commonwealth Keystone Building
400 North Street, 4th Floor
Harrisburg, PA 17120-0225 
Phone:  717-346-9903 
Fax:  717-425-5343  
State Record Request Form

List of Contractors  
The list of contractors is not an endorsement; but a list of contractors who have performed work in the area; and whom we have their certificate of insurance on file. 

Typical Outside Connection Detail
PennVest Homeowner 
assisting on-lot or public sewer 
repair, replace, or new connection
  1. Managing Director
  2. Managing Director